Like Wil Wheaton, I don't expect my voice to count for much, but here's how I'm a-gonna vote in the California Democratic primary (along with statewide/local stuffs):
- President: Barack Obama. He's appealing to unity. Bill & Hillary are using Nixon's southern strategy to divide us.
- State propositions: NO on all of them.
- SF A: Yes. Parks need maintenance & repair
- SF B: Yes, reluctantly. The police are understaffed, but this is a hell of a way to keep staffed.
- SF C: No. Come back when you're not on drugs. This is your law. This is your law on drugs. No thanks.